• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in Australia 2014

Spark

Global Moderator
Can we get a Windies in SA official thread? It will only be me versus Weathers, but I'm up for it.

I wanna hear the myriad ways Roach is better than Steyn.
Just start it like ***Official*** West Indies in South Africa 2014-5 or similar, and put the itinerary in the OP.

Or don't and I'll get grumpy but fix it for you anyway.

brockley

International Captain
The cheek of Devilliers to say they are better than Aussies in one dayers.We used 16/17 players and still won.Reminds me of Richie Richardson after the defeat of the West Indies 94/95.The tour for them reveals they have issues,and it won't just be solved by the returning Dumney.