• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh:

Just like my real cricket team...we have 6 Wilsons. Our keeper has the same initial for his first name as me, so according to the paper I can bowl it and catch it at keeper all in the same delivery.

That's got to be a talent a team here is looking for :happy:

I've been too lazy to read about this before, so yes first-timer Roseboy.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
That's a name not heard for a while.

Welcome back - though one must mention that only one account per person is allowed.

Those stats will be adjusted slightly, too. Feel free to check out the opportunities in club cricket.

Highlander999

Cricket Spectator
Well I have signed up. Bit of a Paul Collingwood in real life, basically I am a good fielder, average bowler, will make no scores and then suddenly make a really big score when the team need it :laugh:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yasa Fayaz
Top Order (3) RHB/LF
Bat: 46.00
SR: 90.00
Bowl: 21.00
Econ: 3.85
Field: 17
Bat: 41
Bowl: 30
Hak,

Who was he double accounted with back in the day? I assume he/she is no longer playing?
Can't remember the forum name, but the player was Yasa Fayaz.
Well I have signed up. Bit of a Paul Collingwood in real life, basically I am a good fielder, average bowler, will make no scores and then suddenly make a really big score when the team need it :laugh:
Tom A. Baker
Middle order RHB/RM
Bat: 41 [adjusted]
SR: 73
Bowl: 43
Econ: 3.50 [adj]
Field: 27