• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

David

International 12th Man
Mister Wright said:
Has Clapham been assinged a grade cricket team yet? If not, IMO he should be. At least he can be active and doing something until a development team picks him up.
I should've noticed this earlier. :(

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Clapo said:
:) W00t,

Must ask though, if reds have a gun Pace attack is it possible to change back as a spinner ??
You'll bowl LFM or off-breaks at the discretion of the captain, depending on what we need. :)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Samuel_Vimes said:
You'll bowl LFM or off-breaks at the discretion of the captain, depending on what we need. :)
Loving that idea :cool: (btw, SLA Chinaman no offies, did i stuff taht up in application as well?? sorry if i did)

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
There's no handedness in first class, unfortunately. Anyway Clapo, welcome on board, chose the right team to join IMO

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
New signup

Name: Elliot L. Volavola
RHB (lower middle order), RM
Batting average: 35
Bowling average: 70
Bowling economy: 6
Fielding: 24

Green have first pick, followed by Blue and Red. To speed up the process, I suggest that the management of every team (including those not at the top of the draft order) indicates their eventual interest within 48 hours. Of course, if Green want him then he goes immediately.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
Name: Elliot L. Volavola
RHB (lower middle order), RM
Batting average: 35
Bowling average: 70
Bowling economy: 6
Fielding: 24

Green have first pick, followed by Blue and Red. To speed up the process, I suggest that the management of every team (including those not at the top of the draft order) indicates their eventual interest within 48 hours. Of course, if Green want him then he goes immediately.
How did Colts go from second in line with Clapham to fourth for this guy?