• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Bun

Banned
Yeah i heard that.I hope the match isn't rained out,or effected by the DL method.

The match won't go to any reserve day will it,incase of a washout?We'll have the one over thing?
No, I guess in that case the team ranked higher in the group games will go to finals, whic will be Pakistan

angad

U19 12th Man
Yeah i heard that.I hope the match isn't rained out,or effected by the DL method.

The match won't go to any reserve day will it,incase of a washout?We'll have the one over thing?
Yea reserve day.

"If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team that finished in the higher position in the Group stage shall proceed to the final."

Pakistan will play final in case of two consecutive rainy days. :ph34r:

R_D

International Debutant
Yea reserve day.

"If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the one over eliminator from being completed, or if the match is a no result, then the team that finished in the higher position in the Group stage shall proceed to the final."

Pakistan will play final in case of two consecutive rainy days. :ph34r:
Pakistani fans doing the rain dance now... They know they are not going to beat India :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
apparently it is raining in Mohali..........the weather in Lahore has also turned noticeably cooler tonight.........

smash84

The Tiger King
Geoff Boycott is king...just love that guy......he was spot on with SL-NZ SF.......on the India Pak semi-finals he has this to say.....

"India are playing well, they are on a high. Their batting is the best in the tournament. It's the best bowling attack against the best batting line-up this World Cup. It's close. I've gone with India, slightly, but that's all it is. This is the first time in a long time that Pakistan look really confident. It'll be tough, so India better bring their A game, or rather their A+ game, because if they don't, Pakistan will nick it."

Leg Cutter

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I really thought the 1992 world cup final was big, but this? Bloody hell. Karachi going Cricket Crazy !
Can any one tell me the madness level in India ?

FSL

Cricket Spectator
Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. Sleep tight team green you sleep tight.

May Tomorrow's Sunshine brighten your heart. May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you, and may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.

:cheers: