• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

halba

International 12th Man
Is this flatter than a Rawalpindi road? Even Aussie bowlers would do more there...

Nothing in it for the bowlers. Not even a millimetre of air swing.

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
Has Pietersen's & Vaughan's words stung them into action. Well we now have the same platform their openers gave them. Whether we can build on that remains to be seen

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Not giving haze the new ball here seems really odd. Green and haze are fairly similiar bowlers, you don't want them operating with the older rock at the same timer ideally. Would be better if it was cummins and green after haze and starc.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I continue to be shocked by how quickly these hacks rack up runs. Another hour, another 70 or 80 runs.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not giving haze the new ball here seems really odd. Green and haze are fairly similiar bowlers, you don't want them operating with the older rock at the same timer ideally. Would be better if it was cummins and green after haze and starc.
You see we desperately needed Mitch Starc so he could bowl "inswingers" with a scrambled seam somehow.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England too good at the moment with the bat. Hopefully I wake up in about 7 hours time to 5-6 wickets down...but at the moment it looks like that would have to be 5-6 medical emergencies.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When did Hazelwood get so ****
He does seem way more prone to off-days than people think. It probably doesn't help that he's still short of a gallop in terms of how much cricket he's played.

But I don't really get what he's doing.