• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second ODI in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Can't believe it only got a run for one year, though. The 1994/95 one seemed like it was later than that, although now that I think about it I do remember the Aus A playing in that against Australia. Ahead of its time.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't believe it only got a run for one year, though. The 1994/95 one seemed like it was later than that, although now that I think about it I do remember the Aus A playing in that against Australia. Ahead of its time.
Yeah I was about to post that A used to have that but the colours inverted. Green helmets etc when the main team would have yellow.

**** that was vintage when they were in the tri series.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Quad series, Paul Strang bowled beautifully for the Zimbos that series. Also had David Brain, who bowled left arm and threw right arm.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
99-01 is my fav. loved the blue
This is the one I own. Difficult decision on my fav. On this particular picture I like the 99 World Cup one, but the yellow was a fair bit brighter than in looks in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.