• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Injury Update

Terrible news for inform Colts fast bowler Thad Bochat, scans have revealed a slight hamstring tear meaning he will be out of action for 9 days, his first game back available for selection will be the first class fixture on Tuesday 23rd February at Red.

Red had some bad news of their own today too, in form middle order batsman John Heads suffered a bruised ankle and will miss 6 days. His first match back will be the First Class game against Blue on Wednesday 17th or the following day for Cricketweb 'A' against England if he gains selection in that team.

Majin

International Debutant
Gutted about Thad's injury, was just starting to prove what he can do. Great win for us there though. Towns needs to **** off back to #4 though, not impressed

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very, very strange that we didn't declare. But a top performance from Blax anyhow, dominated that. :)

Simon

Very, very strange that we didn't declare. But a top performance from Blax anyhow, dominated that. :)
Lol I can't win with these declarations. IMO the way Black have been travelling it was the right move, avoid losing first then win. You still had 110 overs to bowl them out, had it been to much earlier it would have been a very gettable target of something like 450 in 125 overs.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lol I can't win with these declarations. IMO the way Black have been travelling it was the right move, avoid losing first then win. You still had 110 overs to bowl them out, had it been to much earlier it would have been a very gettable target of something like 450 in 125 overs.
And this is where we disagree. :cool:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Another dissapointing and dull match from the Reds :( Happy to top score in both digs, but things just arent clicking this season in the Red camp.

EDIT: Was actually my 200th FC Game, pretty happy with that effort, one of the old boys now :)

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Good win. Not great, but good. We were definitely the better team for the first half of the match, then Langley played a brilliant knock and we lost 5 wickets chasing a small score. Overall, that's not a bad thing with continuing promise from quite a few players.

Gutted about Thad's injury! He's been great so far this season. Good to see Weber back in the wickets, too.

Simon

Another dissapointing and dull match from the Reds :( Happy to top score in both digs, but things just arent clicking this season in the Red camp.

EDIT: Was actually my 200th FC Game, pretty happy with that effort, one of the old boys now :)
212th actually. You may not be counting off season cricket plus tour games in NZ that werent updated in the stats threads.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Fair call, havnt updated since last season, and only just started adding in this years stats, so yer looks like ive missed the off season.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Lucky to escape with a draw there Reds. Top showing from DK and Kears. Also Dauth getting runs in the first dig is pleasing.

Personally I wouldn't mind turning some batting form into wicket taking.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nice one. Was looking at the OD game where I hit 48 and thought "Yet again back to old habits of never quite reaching 50" and then I saw the next game... :D

Gutted for Bochat, hope he finds a way to get back sooner but I don't think the simming Gods allow for that kind of realism just yet. :p