• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thew my opportunity away. :(

Great team effort on the other hand to pull an awesome win.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Get that up ya ****s!

Bit disappointed Volteh got me out in the first dig tho. Still, awesome team win.
I would have had you earlier if it wasn't for that one-eyed umpire, S. Oldham, refusing my every appeal.

Either way, not too disappointed with my return to FC.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would have had you earlier if it wasn't for that one-eyed umpire, S. Oldham, refusing my every appeal.
Maybe.

Would've been interesting if P. McCarthy was called into play as the 3rd umpire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well played Scott, Dinnen, Mitchell, anbd everyone, great team effort, Greens rukle

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent win without our international players. Kudos to Weber. Fine effort, also Fitzsimmons must be pleased with anchoring our 2nd innings.

Those were the games we were losing last season, really happy to be winning them this season.