• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Season XIII/XIV Charity Series

Agent TBY

International Captain
This round's gimmick will be a different type of headwear.

LA Camps jr (5) - An ancient Knight's helmet, stolen from the set of a Spaceman at the Court of King Arthur movie
P Young (3) - A bowl of fruit (rotten)
M Corrin (4) - A British judge's wig
:laugh:

Genuine lols there.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
H Mørk +
GS Gooljar
AJ Garven 7
AP Chaulk
BC Fitzsimmons
DP Towns 6
MW Wilson 5
M Reddlapalli 4
NS Pickup 3
DM Kennett 2
MT Mitchell 1

1,2,3 bowl 10
the rest, see how it goes really.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Gray
Luff
Nayak
Kearsley
Butler
McNamara+
Scott
Mamesh
Richards
Dunn
Clapham

Arthritis

Klusener
Jones
McLean
Benkenstein
Inzamam
Streak+
Lara
Warne
Martyn
Smith
Hinds

pasag

RTDAS
And That's Why You Don't Name XIs XI

BS Read
BC Donald
S Young
KS Wright
TJ Demeza +
BA Storer
A Sharma 5
DY Dubb-Lynch 4
DP Smith 3
MW de Silva 2
ZE Gelman 1

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
And That's Why You Don't Name XIs XI

BS Read
BC Donald
S Young
KS Wright
TJ Demeza +
BA Storer
A Sharma 5
DY Dubb-Lynch 4
DP Smith 3
MW de Silva 2
ZE Gelman 1

I got a 5 wicket haul last game, but not getting a bowl this game?:confused:

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
I have been playing alright for my first 2 games. With the bat I have made 40*, and with the bowl 5 wickets. Not bad at all, IMO.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Not happy about batting below Wright. Hopefully (if he doesn't get another two ball duck) I can run him out.

Guess having the gloves makes up for it. :cool:

Mister Wright

Not happy about batting below Wright. Hopefully (if he doesn't get another two ball duck) I can run him out.

Guess having the gloves makes up for it. :cool:
My charity is giving extra money to the children's hospital if I get out early, because it helps the mentally challenged kids with their recovery. The doctors say after watching you bat for any longer than one ball has the kids in hysterics and makes for a better mood in the ward.

dinu23

International Debutant
My charity is giving extra money to the children's hospital if I get out early, because it helps the mentally challenged kids with their recovery. The doctors say after watching you bat for any longer than one ball has the kids in hysterics and makes for a better mood in the ward.
lol!

HeathDavisSpeed

Bit behind on the old results, eh? Can't wait to see how long i lasted in the field before being carried off on a stretcher.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Charity Round 3

Simmed these ages ago, but was hoping to gather the strength to write match reports. Alas, 3 consecutive 7.5-hour days of work have taken their toll on me. So instead of match reports, I offer spoilers. Use your imagination for the rest.

Kyle Wright Kissed My Goat XI vs Camping on the Heath with the AA First XV XI
at PDV Dome

Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Will Kerr stole the show with the ball, but Luke Tyson again dazzled and was again stranded short of his first charity ton.

Nick Heidfeld's Beard XI vs Jamee's Gays XI
at Fardin Qayyumi CC

Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Gareth Gooljar was robbed by the referee of a century, but his captain Mat Mitchell struck back to sculpt an enormous win for Nick Heidfeld's Beard.

And That's Why You Don't Name XIs XI vs Arthritis XI
at CW Oval

Scorecard
Ball by Ball

The brilliance of Shane Warne was not enough, as Aseem Sharma played a typically breezy innings to guide his team home.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I accidentally bowled Gough more than instructed, but I also bowled Camps more than I intended to, in an attempt to make up for it.

HeathDavisSpeed

Thomas with an exceptional second first ball duck of the series. He's got the batsman of the series award in the bag, surely?