• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Code:
XPA Rose to SA Bennett: 6 runs
XPA Rose to SA Bennett: 4 runs
XPA Rose to SA Bennett: OUT!
-----------------------
SA Bennett  c PG Gundry  b XPA Rose   10
Balls 3   Fours 1   Sixes 1
:laugh:

...This season is gay. :(

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yet another OD loss, im happy with that game from a personal point of view though, good to make a contribution in the middle order...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, another good batting effort, but once again... the bowling :fear:

Still, good stuff from Jamee, Kendawg and Kears. Just... focus on the next game :unsure:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Okay, so a bit of an issue...

1. I accidentally simmed the Black v Colts game with Blackman in instead of Smith. This is a big issue because the Blacks lost, which demands a re-sim under the circumstances of my mistake.
2. Realizing this I figured I could use the database backup (which I traditionally do after each game is simmed) and would be able to re-sim the game with no problems. But then I checked the database, and somehow I've managed to replace the existing database with the backup made during the last round of games.

Long story short, the season stats that are kept in ITC are all out of wack, because I now have to sim using a db that doesn't include stats for Red-Green last round and that doesn't include the stats for the first two games of this round. So I'll need to keep stats manually from now on. I'd prefer not to have to do it myself, so would someone volunteer please? The good news is that stats on the website are updated to the end of the 9th round of FC matches.

I'm pretty upset about this, as it's a pretty big mistake and has caused a big inconvenience too. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and games will be a bit late... while I mourn.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I've never tried. So I've no clue. I presume it'd need some external programme, as I doubt Notepad would do the trick.

I could, however, continue to keep stats as usual with ITC, then add the stats of the 3 missing matches at the end of the season, or something of the sort. The problem there is that when I update the stats on the site, people will not see a totally accurate reflection of their performance.

So annoyed with myself right now.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay, so a bit of an issue...

1. I accidentally simmed the Black v Colts game with Blackman in instead of Smith. This is a big issue because the Blacks lost, which demands a re-sim under the circumstances of my mistake.
2. Realizing this I figured I could use the database backup (which I traditionally do after each game is simmed) and would be able to re-sim the game with no problems. But then I checked the database, and somehow I've managed to replace the existing database with the backup made during the last round of games.

Long story short, the season stats that are kept in ITC are all out of wack, because I now have to sim using a db that doesn't include stats for Red-Green last round and that doesn't include the stats for the first two games of this round. So I'll need to keep stats manually from now on. I'd prefer not to have to do it myself, so would someone volunteer please? The good news is that stats on the website are updated to the end of the 9th round of FC matches.

I'm pretty upset about this, as it's a pretty big mistake and has caused a big inconvenience too. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and games will be a bit late... while I mourn.
So the latest database we have is the one made before the Red - Green match last round, and also excludes the first two games of this round?

Well, people who performed well in those 'missing' games (Corrin, Garven, etc) will be robbed of much deserved form, and that is something you can't give back. Unless I'm missing something?

Hopefully the ginger works something out...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor, poor play from Reds. Decent total with the bat, but our bowling is attrocious.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
So the latest database we have is the one made before the Red - Green match last round, and also excludes the first two games of this round?

Well, people who performed well in those 'missing' games (Corrin, Garven, etc) will be robbed of much deserved form, and that is something you can't give back. Unless I'm missing something?

Hopefully the ginger works something out...
They don't use the form function in ITC anymore as it's totally gay. So on that front it aint so bad :)

Sorry to hear it Liam, if Neil doesn't find a miracle cure I could give it a crack for the remainder of the season.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
BOWLING O M R W
DJ Watt 10 0 51 0
DM Kennett 10 0 53 0
CP Thompson 7 0 44 0
KR Clapham 6 0 35 0
GN Nayak 7.3 0 40 0
M Reddlapalli 3 0 24 0

YUK

Still us batters probably should have put a few more on the board, and we cant play the blame game as both sides of our gamehave been disgraceful at some stage this season.

Maybe the DB error will give the Reds a lift they need :) only joking. Hopefully Neil can fix it all up.