• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
They don't use the form function in ITC anymore as it's totally gay. So on that front it aint so bad :)

Sorry to hear it Liam, if Neil doesn't find a miracle cure I could give it a crack for the remainder of the season.
Oh, no form? I guess it's not that bad then. If Hakon could create another miracle spread sheet/someone could track it, then all is pretty much OK. If all else fails, I guess we could just add the 3 games in question at the end of the season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Update here - it's all in hand. It's not a particularly complicated data file structure, particularly compared to the ICC 2002 database, and if you can crack that...

Between myself and Liam we're running through the affected players and updating their records manually. We may well see a few hiccups within the "highest score" summary lists, but that's by the by as under any other situation they'd have been utterly lost.

This will result in a delay to the current round of matches, but that's a small price to pay.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Just a note to Camps - the season stats already have that game between Red & Green, so if you were to combine stats for both the lost games and the season, you would in effect be adding that game twice. Not that I mind, of course :ph34r: Anyway, Andy has offered to fix it later tonight, so send it his way and explain the process if you want.

In the meantime, I will send the Masters stuff to Neil soonish.

Last edited:

dinu23

International Debutant
Update here - it's all in hand. It's not a particularly complicated data file structure, particularly compared to the ICC 2002 database, and if you can crack that...

Between myself and Liam we're running through the affected players and updating their records manually. We may well see a few hiccups within the "highest score" summary lists, but that's by the by as under any other situation they'd have been utterly lost.

This will result in a delay to the current round of matches, but that's a small price to pay.
glad to hear it can be fixed

age_master

Hall of Fame Member

Great stuff :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Brilliant win from Green, Absolute dominance from Scott and Malone. Corrin proving again that he is no mug with the ball too out performing all 5 bowlers.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
great win greenys sensational stuff........well done scott and maybe one day i will get my maiden one day tonne only come close 3 times i think in the 90's. trying to take over from slaters record!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just a note to Camps - the season stats already have that game between Red & Green, so if you were to combine stats for both the lost games and the season, you would in effect be adding that game twice. Not that I mind, of course :ph34r: Anyway, Andy has offered to fix it later tonight, so send it his way and explain the process if you want.

In the meantime, I will send the Masters stuff to Neil soonish.
No, the database is currently backed up until just before the Red-Green game. I'm not a simpleton, Dauth. :ph34r:

EDIT: I just got what you're saying, in which case you have to sort it out for yourself. Because I can't be bothered right now. Just eliminate the Red-Green stats from the first spreadsheet I sent you. Should be a lot easier than me putting them together in the first place.

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Camps, just so you know, I only saw this now, and it is too late for me. Sorry :ph34r:

I sent Neil the Masters ones already...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Just emailed Liam the corrected database. Having read the above and not had particularly much clue what you're on about, I ignored everything Rob did and simply updated the database values with the missing games' stats, thereby wasting your time but avoiding any bioduplication. We're back alive.