• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Robert Cribb was struck by Dave Watt during his second innings of 4 against Cricket Web Red, and the Cricket Web Blue batsman will miss 8 matches with a broken collarbone. Cribb is the second CW Blue batsman to be injured recently, joining wicketkeeper-batsman Alex Crampton.

Cricket Web Black have lost their captain and most experienced opening batsman to injury. Daniel Smith suffered a torn groin muscle in training preparation for the one-day fixture against Cricket Web Colts. Smith will miss 4 matches.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Wow. Would have thought with seasons of experience I'd have learnt something. Bad times. Fairplay to the Colts, Kyle and Griffen were fantastic. Smith out is bad times. :(

cbuts

International Debutant
Couple of great hundreds there, and fantastic contributions from everyone, lowest score was from our number 8 with a 36 not out! Great to give my old team a hiding especailly at Pickford

David

International 12th Man
**** YEAH!!!

Excellent work guys, loved it, fantastic bowling, batting, great work guys.

GO REDS!!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Fantastic win by us Reds that. My form is all but non-existent but a wins a win, and hopefully we can opush on. Dauthy was fantastic, Wattles was outstanding, still might need to have a look at the team though, batting collapse in first dip and Raghav definalty struggl;ed.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Great to get a solid win against the masters, all the batsmen except for myself and Corrin contributed and Halsey and Corrin bowled brilliantly :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OMFG! What a great win, and especially pleasing to finally put in a dominant performance, and really needed something like that to beat Black. Love that we smashed them and didn't have to bat again.

Griffen is coming along nicely and we finally have a settled opening pair which is something we have struggled to find in the past.

Hopefully we can carry that confidence into the OD fixture.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Haha, wow. a win? Surely a typo...

Good effort guys - not a complete victory, a bit to work on still but hopefully that'll get us back on track.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good win greenys, plenty of starts and dissapointed with my efforts. 2 starts and didnt go on with it. poor by me good win guys.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Cricket Web Black have lost their captain and most experienced opening batsman to injury. Daniel Smith suffered a torn groin muscle in training preparation for the one-day fixture against Cricket Web Colts. Smith will miss 4 matches.
Stolen mojo, IMO.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm not surprised. Our batsmen can only carry the bowlers for so long. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost the OD match too. Don't want to sound too critical but all you have to do is look at the stats, I think I'm the only bowler in OD averaging less than 30 and in FC I think the only one is Borcich. Bowlers need to lift their game or there will be wholesale changes in their department.

That said, can't take anything away from the Colts. Dominant. Obvious that they're a good show this season, there's still a long way to go though, and we all know what happened to them last season.

From a personal POV, gagfc. Stedders, lets see if you can make it past 15 eh? ;)