• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Awesome stuff Black. Particular thanks to Borcs, whose performance means I might get a shot at the next OD. :cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Extremely poor showing there Colts. The batting again was atrocious. We need to really pick it up in the next round...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricket Web Red and Cricket Web XI fast bowler David Kennett will miss 6 games with a dislocated jaw. Reports are unclear as to how he sustained the injury, but it is suspected that the incident occurred on the night following the loss to Cricket Web Black.
Oh geez, kennett get any worse? :(

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Good showing from the Green bowlers, particularly pleaseing to see Gundry take his chance. Good work from the openers to knock off most of the runs.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Have to thank the Campsman for all the effort put in so far this season. The presentation and match reports have been excellent thanks Liam. :)