• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we seem to be throwing the season away in a big way, with some poor performances. i should have turned that 77 into a ton as well, on the plus side i took another wicket lol...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top notch fighting victory there fellas :D Thommo continues to perform when it matters most, and some solid batting from Kear, Tozzer, Kenny & Turb in the 2nd innings.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Two pretty interesting games. Solid showing from green, only their 2nd win and their first since the 2nd day of the season!

Updated Table:

Code:
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Blue	12	5	3	4	0	37	34	157
Red	12	6	5	1	0	32	34	154
Colts	12	5	4	3	0	24	30	136
Black	12	3	3	6	0	38	32	136
Green	12	2	6	4	0	36	33	113

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Throwing away the season. Probably will be the last time I pick the team (but a gun call on Shah IMO).

Full credit to Green though.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Good series of OD wins but the FC form is worrying. We've been very competitive but lack the killer blow in all our games. I expected to struggle in FC this season but we've been really good, hopefully we can turn it around.

My first ever FC duck :(

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Might avoid the spoon yet. :cool:
My thoughts exactly, great performances from all the bowlers in the first innings - particularly pleasing to see Forner starting to find his feet at FC level, Cunningham in the wickets is a dangerous sign too. Scott and Corrin really took the game away from them with the bat then Corrin stole the show with a 5-fer, incredible stuff. Malone didn't muck around finishing the game off either. Great stuff guys, lets keep it going :)