• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

dinu23

International Debutant
I've been away a couple of days, and what a couple of days it had been. Blue boys in the FC final. brilliant work guys. We stepped up when it mattered.

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Heh... certainly didn't anticipate hitting 12 boundaries off of 16 balls a while back. Looks like I'm not doing too badly with the bowling, too.

Doing well, Blacks.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Dizzy #4 said:
Some "doing it later in the day!" He hasn't done anything at all!:@
I'm going to restrain myself from posting what I think in light of my remarks yesterday.

Liam doesn't have to do this. He's put in thousands of hours over ten seasons and you simultaneously a) throw your toys out the pram and b) demonstrate a complete ignorance of the concept of timezones, seeing as it's 8.24pm on Sunday in Trinidad.

An apology is in order, as is some maturity.