• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Robertinho said:
Doesn't look like they know they lost..
Did you see the side we put out? :p

*Looks at trophy cabinet, compares it to everyone elses* *Smirks*

Looking forward to proper matches, with a proper XI, and laughing very hard at the Greens.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Black XI for opening FC game

Simon Jones
Jerome Josy
Chris Butler
David Kearsley
Alex Blackman
Mike Wilson
Ash Chaulk +
Callum Thompson
David Richards
Chris Broadbent
Neil Pickup *

12: Darren Dubb Lynch
13: Johann Izquierdo

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
like that line up - bat down to 8, and 5 bowlers, pressure on Thompson to step up with the ball though, hopefully the pitch will turn

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Green lineup for first 5 dayer of the season

Line up

P Sajith
A Feeney
B Goff
A Lezama (wk)
P Bharat
A Garven
RG Verghese
B Cunningham
T Weber
N Hoy
X Rose

12th R Malone
13th C Jennings

Some very tough decisions to come to this side, but i have to say it looks very good. Sajith and Feeney will be the prefered openers in the longer version of the game this season, they will be given plenty of oportunity to build their partnerships and create solid bases for the Green innings. Lezama bats at 4 with the more attacking batsmen batting around him to balance things out abit. Resha makes her proper debut after some good performances in the friendlies. Verghese comes in as the all rounder, looked pretty good with the ball in the friendly and on a pitch which will probably turn should get a good number of overs in. Cunningham, Weber, Hoy will again join up in the bowling out of the oposition - Rose comes in for last seasons inactive Timewell and i for one am very much looking forward to seeing what he will do (remembers his 6/7 spell a couple of years ago :)).

Tough luck to those who missed out, dont worry noone is far away from being included, and with Internationals leaving us very soon :( you will definatley have plenty of chances to play and show what you can do.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
Green lineup for first 5 dayer of the season

Line up

P Sajith
A Feeney
B Goff
A Lezama (wk)
P Bharat
A Garven
RG Verghese
B Cunningham
T Weber
N Hoy
X Rose

12th R Malone
13th C Jennings

Some very tough decisions to come to this side, but i have to say it looks very good. Sajith and Feeney will be the prefered openers in the longer version of the game this season, they will be given plenty of oportunity to build their partnerships and create solid bases for the Green innings. Lezama bats at 4 with the more attacking batsmen batting around him to balance things out abit. Resha makes her proper debut after some good performances in the friendlies. Verghese comes in as the all rounder, looked pretty good with the ball in the friendly and on a pitch which will probably turn should get a good number of overs in. Cunningham, Weber, Hoy will again join up in the bowling out of the oposition - Rose comes in for last seasons inactive Timewell and i for one am very much looking forward to seeing what he will do (remembers his 6/7 spell a couple of years ago :)).

Tough luck to those who missed out, dont worry noone is far away from being included, and with Internationals leaving us very soon :( you will definatley have plenty of chances to play and show what you can do.

jenning you better share the duties lol

cant say i am happy in the 12th man however what is best for the etam i am happy with..........

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reds team 15 minutes late... if I were to engage in pedantry.

Good to see all the teams in for a tidy start to the season. Hopefully there will be a good turnout for the sim.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Reds side:

Moerk
Dobson
Dauth
Markus
Robbins
Gray
Nayak
Loganathan