• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, we only get 2 weeks in October.

EDIT: 2 in October, 2 at Christmas, 1 in February, 2 at Easter, 1 June, Summer

Last edited:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Live sim of the OD final on the 2nd November. 6am TT time, 10am London, 9pm Sydney.

Thoughts?
shoot wont be able to see it, will be leaving the country for a funeral way down in Trinidad

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
so you can go to Liam himself :P
nyways. probably wont make it myself Oasis concert :D(getting off to amsterdam that is)

bryce

International Regular
Adamc said:
The 'title' is just for topping the table at the end of the regular season. The trophies are for winning the finals. That's my understanding, anyway.

We won that, so presumably we won the title...
Yeah Andrew kinda already cleared that up...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Live sim of the OD final on the 2nd November. 6am TT time, 10am London, 9pm Sydney.

Thoughts?
Don't know if I'll be able to make it that early.Not very likely I can get on that early in the morning even though I'll be up.Well, who knows. I might make it.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Jamee999 said:
Nah, we only get 2 weeks in October.

EDIT: 2 in October, 2 at Christmas, 1 in February, 2 at Easter, 1 June, Summer
Over here in Australia we get 3: 2 week breaks in between terms 1&2, 2&3, 3&4 and then at the end of the term 4 we get 6 weeks off (normal school) and when u get to year 10 u get an extra two of, then year 11 u get a 11 week break and then year 12's get about 14 weeks off (well actually it is off for ever but u get what i mean).

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:

Thoughts?
Sounds good. Just make sure you're taking daylight savings into account.