• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Nice win there guys, Solid batting performance with De Silva and Fuller standing out and a top bowling performance with Demeza, Patrick and Fuller doing the business. Should be a great match vs the Greens tomorrow, any chance of a live sim?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well played guys, gives us a chance for the title in OD as well, should be another cracker against Blue tomorrow, lets get some revenge :)

Malone in the runs yet again, good stuff, and some nice hitting late from Lezama and Cunningham :)

im not sure what happened to the bowlers, Hoy again the pick though, Weber has improved leaps and bounds bowling in the OD format this year too, top stuff :)

on a personal note while im happy to make runs im devestated to miss out (again) on making that elusive List A hundred :(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jasotharan Suspended

Dizzy #4 said:
I said the same thing about weber, then threw my helmet at him
Colts batsman and wicketkeeper S Jasotharan has been suspended for one game, and will miss the final Colts OD game of the season. The move comes from the CWBCC Disciplinary Committee, which cited the violent conflict between Jasotharan and Tarick Weber. No comment as of yet from Colts captain Kyle Wright or Jasotharan himself.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Might as well confess my sin eh?

I guess Burkey will have to do something now

I accept the suspetion, but I'll get revenge on him next time!

Last edited:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Nope. You'd lose the appeal anyway.

alhough it didn't hit him......................................

Ah stuff happens when you had someone one the ropes.............. I'll take it then

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I think some counselling should also be provided by the CWBCC in order to prevent such a catastrophe happening ever again.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Damm u Greens... Blacks season is now over and so is mine being dropped for the 1st time in my career from any from for the Blacks. :(

Lets hope we win the alst game for some pride.