• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

Cloete

International Captain
Very impressive win for the TN 2nds. Philander might be able to develop his FC game this season and Chauhan certainly looks set for big things!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
tharmi have u sent the updated database for ione day i have not recieved it yet thats all buddy!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry for the delay guys, just waiting on tharmi to send me an email so i can do the first xi one day games.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just got the flu ATM, but i make sure i finish off the last couple sides tommorrow and send it over. There shouldn't be anymore significant delays after these first two weeks. There was just a lot of other stuff that needed to be sort before we started the season, so i didn't get a chance to update the database properly during the pre season matches.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got the flu ATM, but i make sure i finish off the last couple sides tomorrow and send it over. There shouldn't be anymore significant delays after these first two weeks. There was just a lot of other stuff that needed to be sort before we started the season, so i didn't get a chance to update the database properly during the pre season matches.
no probs buddy. we are a little busy tomorrow with a few family matters to attend but hopefully tomorrow night or Tuesdays i will get em done.

i think we should post the threads to post the teams for next weekends games up tomorrow so it still gives teams enough time to submit.!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ok, fair enough the matches haven't been simmed yet, which is not exactly encouraging involvement. But, really the team sheets for round two should be up. It really isn't good enough to give members just over 24 hours (assuming they were to be done now) to put their teams in.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The matches will played next week week, so the teamsheets will be up after Bugs sims matches. Next week we will be having a double round with both ODs and FCs. I'll explain it a bit more later.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have only just got home from work so wont be doing them tonight. i guess i will have to do them after work tomorrow night however just bair in mind i do have a wife and 5 kids so .....
i was planing to do em on my 4 days off but with tharmi sick the database took a little bit longer to get so appoligies .....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i just got home and am buggered mcduck i physically wont get em done tonight i know i was meant to get em done by tonight but things happen at work so will try and get em donw by tomorrow night when i get home from work.any one have any dramas let me know.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Can I suggest we delay first class round 2 until this one day round 1 is complete. I'm sure these are just round 1 issues, and once the season gets running everything will be smooth

Matteh

I think we need a backup option. What about if we upload our .ckt files to CW after each round, so that someone can take over the simming without having to get into contact with the person who's missing for whatever reason?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
We do have a back up option, Steve Pearson (Coach Pearson). :p But as Steve said these issues are just for the first round of matches, as i didn't want to rush updating the sims myself, as it might stuff up the whole season. I rather take the first couple round a bit slower and sort everything out. Bugs mentioned to me before there are times when he works 6-10 days straight and perfers to sim matches on his days off. So in the future i might get myself to sim matches if the deadlines are on those days on. It is a bit hard to sim matches after a 8-10 hour working day. These are really just some minor issues we have to sort through and things will run smoothy after that.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
as tharmi said its only cause the database was given extra care. i was off last weekend but had no database and didnt get it until wednesaday due to tharmi being under the weather. i am working 10 - 11 hours a day then travel, with a family and 5 kids so i am sorry but i will get it done....one day games will be done tonight.unless i dont have to till tomorrow night!

tharmi

clarification please.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

as tharmi said its only cause the database was given extra care. i was off last weekend but had no database and didnt get it until wednesaday due to tharmi being under the weather. i am working 10 - 11 hours a day then travel, with a family and 5 kids so i am sorry but i will get it done....one day games will be done tonight.unless i dont have to till tomorrow night!

tharmi

clarification please.
Wait 'til tomorrow mate. We've waited this long another day is no problem. Life/family is more important than this sim.