• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
If all sides get there teams in earlier than sunday midnight i will play the games earlier

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Probably because the games from last week haven't been done yet, this late simming of games really needs to be sorted out if we want to keep the interest alive.
i totally agree

i am still happy to sim the one day games this weekend

i might post up the fixtrues and give em a an extra day or so to get teams in so i can still sim the games say sunday or monday at the latest. what u think
Sometimes real life does take over and its hard to get time to sim matches. Haven't had one hour free to sit down and do them since Saturday. Probably should have done the matches on Friday though. Not sure if i got much time to do them tonight but i'll see what I can do.

Not sure what the go with the continual lateness of 2nd XI matches though. I guess it is the same thing, finding time to sit down for an hour or sometimes two to do the matches.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sometimes real life does take over and its hard to get time to sim matches. Haven't had one hour free to sit down and do them since Saturday. Probably should have done the matches on Friday though. Not sure if i got much time to do them tonight but i'll see what I can do.

Not sure what the go with the continual lateness of 2nd XI matches though. I guess it is the same thing, finding time to sit down for an hour or sometimes two to do the matches.
I'm just worried if it takes over a week, sometimes longer to get matches simmed we're going to see more managers leave. I know you guys are busy, but with 4 people able to sim matches, surely if the person responsible can't do it, one of the other 3 can.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I'm just worried if it takes over a week, sometimes longer to get matches simmed we're going to see more managers leave. I know you guys are busy, but with 4 people able to sim matches, surely if the person responsible can't do it, one of the other 3 can.
Yeah we tried that, but the problem comes when the databases aren't emailed back to the board each week, so only one person has a copy of an up to date database to sim matches. I know i should be chasing these things up personally, but I haven't has the time to chase those things up. I guess thats what happens when you work two jobs, basically both full time. Hopefully now i've cut back hours at the 2nd job, i should have more time for WCC.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah we tried that, but the problem comes when the databases aren't emailed back to the board each week, so only one person has a copy of an up to date database to sim matches. I know i should be chasing these things up personally, but I haven't has the time to chase those things up. I guess thats what happens when you work two jobs, basically both full time. Hopefully now i've cut back hours at the 2nd job, i should have more time for WCC.

give me all the 2nd xi stuff or some of it and i will sim them . i dont mind.....i can do them at work also.....

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Round Five FC - 1st XI

All Division done, only one non submittal in Tasmania btw. TN the only side left who haven't lost. Bloody Hampshire.

Attachments

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Before i forgot, it looks like i need to send Nick a new Kent squad file. So what is your gmail account again. Just send us a email if you don't want it posted here.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw with a massive win.well done boys every one chipped in and Symzy scoring a big tonne and Moore taking 9 for the match. great work. keep it going.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
1st xi one day games will be run tonight

majin if ya want me to do 2nd xi email me the files and i will do em

bugsssyatoptusnetdotcomdotau

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rnd 5 One day 1st xi

A pretty good submission week with only 1 or 2 sides not submitting. Some really good games and some quality run chases sees all the tables starting to take effect. I do have to adjust some of them due to forfeits etc so i will get them up in the next few days ok guys.

Congrats to all the winners.

Attachments

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Haha one week Hitchcock goes for 70 off his 10, next week he gets a 5-fer. Big win that.

Bugs need a copy of the database, so i can put together the stats to throw on the website.

Also no injuried this week the sim was nice for a change. That means all players are fit to play. I'll update that section soon.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha one week Hitchcock goes for 70 off his 10, next week he gets a 5-fer. Big win that.

Bugs need a copy of the database, so i can put together the stats to throw on the website.

Also no injuried this week the sim was nice for a change. That means all players are fit to play. I'll update that section soon.
will put it in the staff website buddy!