• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
God! We were absolutely humilated. No-one really pushing for a 1st XI place with the exception of Powar and Al Zabir.

oz_fan

International Regular
Really happy with that innings. Most batsmen contributed and all the bowlers did well especially Nawab and Dennis.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Pretty gun effort form the seconds to win that considering we had to play 6 bowlers due to injuries.

NZTailender

Batting averages of the Yorks line up:

1. O Banks - 50 (rookie)
2. M Dawn - 41
3. J Kepple - 38 (rookie)
4. J Laney - 41
5. G Belle - 31
6. R Dias - 19
7. B Foster - 17
8. W Kitson - 16
9. A Dave - 15
10. C Vogel - 13
11. Z Saeed - 10

Rookies averages get reduced by VC4 so Banks wouldn't be that high, and Kepple even lower...

pasag

RTDAS
Disappointed at that second innings collapse after a wonderful 131 from Pagnis put us in a great position to win the match.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Batting averages of the Yorks line up:

1. O Banks - 50 (rookie)
2. M Dawn - 41
3. J Kepple - 38 (rookie)
4. J Laney - 41
5. G Belle - 31
6. R Dias - 19
7. B Foster - 17
8. W Kitson - 16
9. A Dave - 15
10. C Vogel - 13
11. Z Saeed - 10

Rookies averages get reduced by VC4 so Banks wouldn't be that high, and Kepple even lower...
Outside two rookies that average in the 40s, we just have low 30s. Anyway its relative to the bowling attack you face. Having to only 3 bowlers under 30 doesn't help. We got five decent players in 2nd and the rest are woeful.

NZTailender

Disappointed at that second innings collapse after a wonderful 131 from Pagnis put us in a great position to win the match.
Pagnis - was at Mumbai in the academy when a young Greg Thomas took over tbh. Must be his influence shining through :cool:

NZTailender

Outside two rookies that average in the 40s, we just have low 30s. Anyway its relative to the bowling attack you face. Having to only 3 bowlers under 30 doesn't help. We got five decent players in 2nd and the rest are woeful.
We have like, 2 bowlers under 30. One has an RPO of 4.14 too.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Round Four FC - 1st XI

Division Three Uploaded...
EDIT: Division Two Uploaded (Auckland won on forfiet btw)
EDIT1: Divison One Uploaded

Attachments

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Round Four - Four Day Standings (Excluding Bonus Pts)

Division One

1. TN (4-0-0)
=2. Kent (2-1-1)
=2. ACT (2-1-1)
4. SA (2-2-0)
=5. WP (1-3-0)
=5. Leic (1-3-0)
=5. WA (1-3-0)
8. Lanc (0-4-0)

Division Two

1. Colts (4-0-0)
=2. NSW (3-1-0)
=2. York (3-1-0)
4. Titans (2-2-0)
=5. Auck (1-3-0)
=5. FS (1-3-0)
=5. Hamp (1-3-0)
8. Wark (0-4-0)

Division Three

=1. Karachi (3-1-0)
=1. Mumbai (3-1-0)
=3. Guyana (2-2-0)
=3. Mash (2-2-0)
=3. QLD (2-2-0)
=3. Surrey (2-2-0)
7. Vic (1-3-0)
8. Tas (0-4-0)

Note theses are just raw tables with bonus points for batting and bowling. Once I put them in i'll send it to Steve and it will go on the website.

Last edited: