• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thoroughly stunned by Demeza's form. But well pleased.

Fuller worked up an impressive spell today. Bowled at good pace and got some good accuracy going. Looking good.

Very pleased with the spinners. The work that Currie did in his brief departure seems to be paying off.

Extremely pleased with the bowling of Dunn and Smith for the U-19s. The kiddies doing a fine job.

Not the sharpest batting display, but Crampton continues to shine and prove that he could have a say in the future of Ash Chaulk at international level.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, Green actually won :laugh:
Didn't bowl all that badly - 10-52/1 - got Dwyer out :cool:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
first game of the season (for me) and a triple wicket over alriight :cool:

Last edited:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
3 wickets in the shorter form, unreal.

Nothing to worry about blues, really. Wright bowled well early, and that was about it. We kept them to a decent enough score to chase and Halsey got soem wickets under his belt, well batted Crampton and De Silva in the circumstances :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mixed results for Blue... Super stuff in the 4d game, Cribby and Cloete played super, we just demolished green...

In the OD'er however it was a bit dissapointing...

Personally the 60 odd in the 4d game was a good innings to get the cobwebs out... however would have liked to have gone on with it.. In the OD game a dissapointing 20 odd, considering i felt like i was hitting them ok...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Please tell me these matches don`t count as Official FC/OD status?

Close call Blue, plenty of room for improvement.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good performance there from the Greens. Much better performance with the bat than in our FC game, with Rodgie and Dravid doing well. Bowling wise, Garven got the best figures, so clearly something went wrong :p. But good stuff from the bowlers, most keeping it tight. Also good to see I maintained my streak of not outs in OD :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nnanden said:
Please tell me these matches don`t count as Official FC/OD status?

Close call Blue, plenty of room for improvement.
these matches don`t count as Official FC/OD status