• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Bobisback

International Regular
Not a bad day for me, over 100 runs against my own team. Unhappy with not making it two 50's though. Also happy with my bowling being UNDER 6 an over :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Strong blue showing .... very strong.

Every batsmen did well, with Cribb and Cloete batting superb.

Nice to take some pre-season wickets. :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Absolutely disgusted with that performance by us bowlers. That was truly embarassing. Doesn't matter if it's a warm-up. Better not happen in the season.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
At least Goughy got some wickets, we need to do a little better then that guys, even if it is only a warmup

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice performance there, dominant from start to finish. If we keep up that sort of form in the regular season we'll do very well.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Hmm, not the best performance from either myself or the Colts.
Mind you, Kyle's looking pretty ominous! We'll pick ourselves back up and start again.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Very happy with my innings, allthough I've been smashing the ball in recent years, it was an old-fashioned working of the tail.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
luffy said:
Nice start to the Carrer for me 73 and 34
Well, technically, that wasn't the start of your career..... as they were not official FC games.

So, technically, you don't have any stats yet :) None the less, though, nice warm up for your first ever friendly :)

luffy

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
Well, technically, that wasn't the start of your career..... as they were not official FC games.

So, technically, you don't have any stats yet :) None the less, though, nice warm up for your first ever friendly :)
I dont care it still couints for me!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shocking display from the Greens there. Bowling was rubbish from everyone, while batting wasn't much different. Any innings where I get the second highest score must have been a disaster. Better display second time round though, guess we just need to lift our consistency.

cricketboy29

International Regular
alternative said:
Just disgusted with my performance.. really disgusted..
Need to get my attitude together..

Gonna replace Robbins in the Red's team are you?:p

In other news, Watt & Bennett= Guns.
Leading from the front, our captain.

Quite pleased with my effort of 3 wickets and 2 30's in quick time.

PY

International Coach
Travis_Teh said:
Every batsmen did well, with Cribb and Cloete batting superb.
I wish. :laugh:

Good stuff Blues, Trav manages to smash up a batting lineup that isn't his own. :happy:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Got taken to the cleaners by Watt, despite having him dropped twice. Seventeen unbeaten runs is a nice suprise.

Black Rhinos = Gun.