• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lad's got wheels

He was playing the U20s six nations this winter and watching him skin some of the Scots schoolboys was very funny.

Incidentally, there's rumours that Edinburgh have been trying to get him capped for Scotland ever since.
Yeah, apparently he's qualified for every home nation except (ironically given his club side) Ireland so expect Eddie to maybe select him for the summer tour to Oz.

Heboric

International Debutant
For the love of me cant understand how Australia is hosting a World Cup, I was told on these forums in no uncertain terms that no one in Australia watches rugby union. Going to have a lot of sparsely attended matches even with travelling supporters :confused1

Flem274*

123/5
thoroughly enjoyable evening sitting next to a chiefs fan followed by the moana upset.

i see we're trying hard to lose to the force (cbf watching im in bed). lol this round is chaos.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

No good! He's been a terrific leader this year, so I hope he makes a quick recovery.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Calling the big upset tonight with the Brumbies taking it. Reckon they have the better forward pack and with the dreadful Auckland weather , Brumbies will take it by 8.

17-9 final score.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great semi, hard done by the Brumbies. Panicked in the final minutes when they should have just edged forward and tried to get a penalty.

NZ Rugby still lacking big brutal tough forwards and we'll be shown up at the World Cup again due to it. Also think there's a lack of go forward centres in the Nonu style.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I really rate Thomas Umaga-Jensen (nephew of Tana and the late Jerry Collins) from the Highlanders. Hope he is in a black jersey this year.
Didn't watch much of the Highlanders this season, but wonder if their lack of form might cost him?