• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

ripper868

International Coach
Over under on margin tomorrow? I'd say All Blacks by 25+

At least with Hodge at 10 the wallabies will have time to think about how many different ways they can miss tackles on Clarke when the midfield bombs go up.

Go you Wallabies.

And just on Pocock, the dude is 2nd only to Smith in my book, and if Pocock could have played under the laws Smith did (i.e. now needing clear release of the tackled player) his whole career, he'd be close to number 1.

Sadly looks like our production line of great 7s and backrowers in general will end at Hooper.

Go the Wallabies. I'll be watching like the fool I am.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, try with his first touch for Wright.

Lovely little chip from Hodge too.

Early days but encouraging signs.

Not a great conversation attempt though, but.

James

Cricket Web Owner
As was mentioned on the commentary, give the players a yellow and put them on report. So soft now with red cards.
Good to see the Wallabies playing well though and bringing good line speed

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Did one of the comms really just say Hodge "isn't a distributing fly half"?

Isn't distribution pretty much the raison d'etre of a stand off?

Great. ****ing satellite feed dies as I type.

Spark

Global Moderator
Nice little cameo by Tupou here at the end. Consistently gotten over the advantage line with ease.