• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ross Taylor's last series memorial thread

thundaboult

International Debutant
Up around 145 kmph at his quickest. Much faster than I would have guessed based on watching him previously.
Saw him hit 144.5 in the 7th over I believe. Same over where we got seelar out. Have seen him hit 144.9 vs pak in the home t20's in early 2021. Eden park I believe. Anyone know what his quickest ball was in this match? I've been following tickner's progress closely through some instagram posts, he's been working on his biomechanics for a while with a coaching page on there.

thierry henry

International Coach
Saw him hit 144.5 in the 7th over I believe. Same over where we got seelar out. Have seen him hit 144.9 vs pak in the home t20's in early 2021. Eden park I believe. Anyone know what his quickest ball was in this match? I've been following tickner's progress closely through some instagram posts, he's been working on his biomechanics for a while with a coaching page on there.
I think one ball in his first over was 145.0 on the dot. Good thing was he bowled many balls between 140-145.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Roland Lefebvre was such a miser in his time with Canterbury. In an age when medium pace accuracy was impossible to punish on NZ pitches, he was the econ king.

Was a pro at a time when 90% of the players in NZ domestics were amateurs, and it showed.

Last edited:

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Surely there's a gentleman's agreement in the 3rd ODI that NZ bat first regardless of who wins the toss.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Did want Taylor to play on till the 2023 WC in his most successful format, but given it’s in the SC may not be a bad thing after all.