• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to 2022 World Cup

James

Cricket Web Owner
If it'll be anywhere, Paramount Plus had the rights to the Concacaf qualifiers so I'm guessing it'd end up there or on Ten.
Cheers - checked 10, Fox Sports, Bein Sports and nothing on Paramount either. Assume no network has bothered picking it up here.

Meridio

International Regular
Couple of key injuries really dropping our chances for this imo. Ryan Thomas and Sarpreet Singh are our best and most creative midfielders by a distance, and them both being out is a huge blow, nobody else is anywhere near their passing ability and skill on the ball. I rate Joe Bell, he's a good player, but more of a defensive/holding midfielder type. Might be relying a bit on Wood nicking a goal/a set piece where the big lumps at the back can come forward. Still, don't think Costa Rica are that great a team compared to what they've had in previous editions so I still give us a decent chance at this.