• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official pun thread

Howe_zat

Audio File
I really want to edit it to 'Jimmy Anderson and a wife and a daughter', which makes way more sense, but then I'd lose all the likes.

Yes I am a deeply conflicted person who cares

indiaholic

International Captain
As you should. Would break my heart if I realized that nobody cares about the 10 thousand likes I have given out.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbf to Monty he probably didn't have the skills to try the first 3 options........No 4 was his only viable choice really.

Bijed

International Regular
So, it appears that the ECB is trying to cash in on both the Oscars and the success of this thread with #CricketMovie, where twitter users worldwide post puns on film names. The quality of the response has been variable, and there are barely any pictures. I think we can do better.

We'll start with the classic western

Shane#.png

A point of trivia with this was that it originally starred Shane Watson, but was remade because of bad reviews.

Last edited: