• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Lol, this list is poo.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Been a while since this thread was bumped and so many huge things have happened. Yet none are bigger than AEW filing trademarks for two videogame terms: “Elite GM” and “All Elite Wrestling General Manager.”

I've wanted a Football Manager quality wrestling manager sim game forever.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm surprised how much the G1 has slipped in under the radar this year. I know it's well delayed but even then its come with little fanfare.

I'm guessing Naito drops a match to someone which leads to an ic shot at next ppv and probably Okada wins and we get the traditional main?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also EWR is better than TEW imo. Just more simple and easier to actually play, without much less depth.

Not played a TEW since 2010 though.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Also EWR is better than TEW imo. Just more simple and easier to actually play, without much less depth.

Not played a TEW since 2010 though.
EWR is fine and can be quite fun for a time but after a while everything is the same. The recent TEW games have been pretty good, but can be a pain to manage sometimes. If you get a good roster pack and run every promotion in the world it can be quite funny. John Cena going to NOAH and putting over random Japanese indie dudes in the mid-card, for instance.

The EWR to TEW transition is quite similar to the CM transition to the FM of today. Just too much going on to be fun to be fun for a casual audience.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
EWR is fine and can be quite fun for a time but after a while everything is the same. The recent TEW games have been pretty good, but can be a pain to manage sometimes. If you get a good roster pack and run every promotion in the world it can be quite funny. John Cena going to NOAH and putting over random Japanese indie dudes in the mid-card, for instance.

The EWR to TEW transition is quite similar to the CM transition to the FM of today. Just too much going on to be fun to be fun for a casual audience.
Yeah, agree.

I find the TEW experience varies drastically depending on the roster pack you use. A lot of them have a lot of the most useful angles/segments/storyline options stripped out, which can make them a real pain.

Also like you allude to, the fact the fact that it takes literally about half an hour to book a 2 hour show really saps your energy.