• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

cover drive man

International Captain
There's a story were they're talking about manny Fernández in NXT and they say some heel angle he did to which Enzo (who makes out he's dusty's biggest fan) goes 'wow kalisto would do that?'

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This Angle vs Corbin as Angle's last match stuff is a swerve right? I mean... That surely can't actually be what they have planned for his last match... Can it?...

Niall

International Coach
This Angle vs Corbin as Angle's last match stuff is a swerve right? I mean... That surely can't actually be what they have planned for his last match... Can it?...
Crazy if true, Angle in 2019 needs a ring general to produce a good match and Corbin most certainly is not that. The guy is midcard heel personified but somehow he gets so much spotlight . Utterly bizarre.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hopefully Cena will replace him tbh. But when I think back throughout the year, Angle vs Corbin makes narrative sense. It's just that this would be a pay off (that nobody wants) to a feud that everyone hated.

WM on the whole this year looking very unappealing. Might be the first year since... I think WM21 that I don't watch.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The All Japan show that finished up a little while ago was probably my show of the year so far. Unbelievably good top two matches and the undercard banged.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, Angle vs Gable on RAW last night showed signs of what a match like that could have been like if they had gone with a proper programme as well. Gable was obviously super motivated for it, was bumping like crazy.

Also lol that Strowman has been relegated to the obligatory battle royal for WM this year.

I have never been a huge fan of his, but their handling of him has been spectacularly poor, even by their dismal standards. I mean whilst I never really saw the attraction, there is no denying that at one point he was mega over, more than anyone in recent years really. And they totally ****ed it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It was good.

They even let Gable use his old them music and attire etc.

No doubt he will be back to the awfulness of being Bobby Roode Jnr next week.