• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Spoilers from Smackdown this week:

Next, a match was scheduled between Paige and Sasha Banks, however it never ended up really happening, as instead a giant melee broke out involving Team B.A.D. and Team P.C.B. In the end, Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch forced Sasha Banks, Naomi and Tamina to retreat.

Whhhhyyyyyyyy

cover drive man

International Captain
Do you know if you're booked to go over?
Not yet, doubt it though, I've not got a full on gimmick yet and I think they're putting me in for the experience rather than any story development. Still would be great to debut, me uncle got tickets for the cricket on the day so I'll to let him down :(

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not yet, doubt it though, I've not got a full on gimmick yet and I think they're putting me in for the experience rather than any story development. Still would be great to debut, me uncle got tickets for the cricket on the day so I'll to let him down :(
Really cool that you're doing it imo. Great to see someone actually get out there and do what interests them, even if (to most people) it probably seems unorthodox. I always liked the idea (still do tbf) but the idea of taking bumps just makes me think "nah mate".

Good on you though CDM.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Procrastination has reached its peak this afternoon.

Have spent the last hour or so in an email exchange with Hulk Hogan's PR people, attempting to negotiate an appearance at my (fictional, obviously) indy promotion. .

cover drive man

International Captain
Where, when and how much. I'll be there with mates if it's feasible
Prestatyn Ffrith Beach Arena Sunday at 4, £5. the Ankle's not holding up though so it's a bit doubtful :( Bit **** that my first booking comes at the same time as my first injury :(

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Have sent the PR guy a lengthy email with loads of wrestling terminology (Hulk will go over, our guy will call all the spots etc...) asking if we can book him in a cage match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol, they actually replied asking how much I'd be prepared to pay for this.

Anyone know what the going rate for indy promotions to pay their workers is?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Procrastination has reached its peak this afternoon.

Have spent the last hour or so in an email exchange with Hulk Hogan's PR people, attempting to negotiate an appearance at my (fictional, obviously) indy promotion. .
Have sent the PR guy a lengthy email with loads of wrestling terminology (Hulk will go over, our guy will call all the spots etc...) asking if we can book him in a cage match.
:notworthy