• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In 15 years of Internet wrestling twaddle, I don't remember a single poster spoiler bearing fruit

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The guy who beat Corbin at the last NXT event would make more sense. Doubt it's either of those guys or anyone else in NXT though

Spikey

I mean, there wasn't much of a pay off for the third guy in the Wyatt family. They might not be for Roman Amborse either. Particularly given they dumped the Sting plan

Athlai

Not Terrible
So where are we looking at for NOC?

Divas: Probable Charlotte vs Nikki, though she is pushing for a match before that so Charlotte could even be champ then.
IC: probable KO vs Ryback
U.S: Cena vs Rollins
Tag: PTP technically have a rematch, so maybe triple threat with Dudleys and New Day?
WWE: Sting vs Rollins

Then we have Cosmic Wastlenad vs team Neville, Wyatts vs Team Bros.

Anything else building? Maybe a Shaemus vs. Cesaro curtain raiser

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, I thought the guy in the corner was actually the partner of the guy being tombstoned to begin with.

OverratedSanity

Haha this was a bit of a mind****. I've seen this poster "masterblaster" mentioned several times here and saw he'd made lots of posts in the old wrestling thread. So, I'm just listening to Solomonster's latest episode and you know that shout out he does to people who've donated? He mentioned 'masterblaster' Samarth Gupta. I'm guessing that's him? Has to be.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha this was a bit of a mind****. I've seen this poster "masterblaster" mentioned several times here and saw he'd made lots of posts in the old wrestling thread. So, I'm just listening to Solomonster's latest episode and you know that shout out he does to people who've donated? He mentioned 'masterblaster' Samarth Gupta. I'm guessing that's him? Has to be.
Haha I thought exactly the same. Would be so good if it was :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
hahah, that'd be awesome. Unfortunately I imagine there are plenty of people of Indian descent who (a) love wrestling; and (b) also loved Sachin and hence had that nickname.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bourne with a beard ftl.

Srsly though, I really dislike the Styles Clash as a move. Always just so scared someone will end up like Yoshi Tatsu.