• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Guy is made of glass these days. Just as well they didn't have him win the thing. But tbh I'm glad he's out of WM. Should have always been McIntyre or Gunther getting a spot in the WHC match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Johnny flipping will see it all come tumbling down I reckon. Surely there will be settlements though
Yeah, I think so.

Him trying to play the "I'm a victim in this whole thing, not a predator" is pretty foolish in a sense, because it essentially soft-confirms the allegations as true, but at the same time nobody is going to buy his innocence act, so he's basically just barbecued himself and everyone else involved.

But yeah there is no way Ari is going to let this go to trial if he can at all avoid it. He'll move heaven and earth to settle and avoid all the dirty laundry being aired in public.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That said, if criminal charges end up being brought against anyone, then the possibility of a settlement kind of becomes moot (i.e., because court will be unavoidable).

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Guy is made of glass these days. Just as well they didn't have him win the thing. But tbh I'm glad he's out of WM. Should have always been McIntyre or Gunther getting a spot in the WHC match.
Fully agree. Dude didn't even have a single actual fight outside of the rumble. And wasn't deserving the elevation they gave him.