• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Got to admit though, he is a gifted athlete..
Some of the athletic moves he is able to perform for someone with very little professional training is incredible, and he is good on the mic as well.

Oh yeah as a wrestler he is very good as he does come from an athletic background and clearly someone who gets the business.

The guy is a POS in real life, but when it comes to wrestling always good to ignore what the person in real life is like tbf. :euro:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone else here dislike Logan Paul ?
I guess that's what makes him a great heel ..
Million Dollar Man vibes
well he's an irredeemably evil person and it's always good not to like those people

anyway time to read this WSJ story about this other evil person, vinc-

Niall

International Coach
Apparently Vince asked an employee to record herself doing *** acts and then send the videos to Brock.
The story about him defecating on a lass when Johnny Ace had *** with her is also "eye catching" but from this its clear Vince raped her.

What's also even more bleak about this, Vince has always been a deviant so this is not something he started a few years ago, could be feasible he was doing this for decades but got away with it because of how rich he was?.

Also, he doesn't seem to be quiet about this, so would other veterans who would be in his inner circle be aware or worse even involved, guys like Taker, HBK etc?

Spikey

Also, he doesn't seem to be quiet about this, so would other veterans who would be in his inner circle be aware or worse even involved, guys like Taker, HBK etc?
i don't personally understand how anyone could think people in the inner circle (not just the beloved wrestlers) don't have questions to answer

but i mean they all have questions to answer for working and loving an evil guy for so long anyway

Spikey

well Steph quitting the moment Vince came back and HHH being like "sorry darling, I'm staying with the old man" is a question that legitimately should have been asked every single time HHH appeared anywhere over the 12 months. Yeah he'll just lie and deflect or whatever but come on, really.

Athlai

Not Terrible
WWE is very hot right now and you've got to credit a fair bit of that to HHH and Nick Khan.

Still wouldn't surprise me at all if HHH wasn't complicit in covering up Vince's slime though.

Spikey

wwe has heating up while Vince was still in full control but weirdly that doesn't get much of a mention by anyone anymore

Athlai

Not Terrible
wwe has heating up while Vince was still in full control but weirdly that doesn't get much of a mention by anyone anymore
It's true, though HHH and Khan were there at the time too.

The Mansoor/Mace talking about who were Vinces guys vs HHHs was pretty interesting

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
well Steph quitting the moment Vince came back and HHH being like "sorry darling, I'm staying with the old man" is a question that legitimately should have been asked every single time HHH appeared anywhere over the 12 months. Yeah he'll just lie and deflect or whatever but come on, really.
It's all about the game and how you play it.