• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
I think Seth has enough credit that he should get away with what was a horror show on Sunday when it comes to the Mania match. Brock has faced Braun recently so its not a fresh nor a great match up either. I doubt they do a triple threat with the girls also having one. Braun v maybe Lars or Lashley.

Its not impossible that Cena comes back for the Bryan match either, I know he is busy but I reckon he would try and find time. Its an easy enough story to write and they have great chemistry.

Hope Taker is nowhere the card, but he seems content wrestling one star matches and getting paid fortunes, why stop?

Athlai

Not Terrible
FMD Cena vs. Bryan could be very good. Particularly if they make it title vs. career and Cena does the Rumble - Mania build.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Lars really shouldn't get a singles match just yet, bloke shines in the multi-man cluster **** style matches. Must be the odds on favourite of winning the Armbar

Athlai

Not Terrible
All Elite Wrestling announced and Double or Nothing. Might be time to subscribe to WOR for a month, also need to resub to NJPW.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I can give you the mp3 for WOR if you want, it wasn't that interesting. That said I'm completely out on all of the Elite these days except Hangman, who is very good.

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
Royal Rumble match itself doesn't look promising at all. There are already 4 idiots in the match with absolutely zero chance of winning the match. I don't know why all 3 members of New Day are in the match? They should have only Big E and Kofi in the match and Woods should be the hype man and less said about Truth the better.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, never seen people in the Rumble with 0 chance of winning before. How unusual.

How odd that the E would also include 3 popular and talented workers in the match as well. Mind-boggling.

Niall

International Coach
Skybet have got Becky and Seth strong favs to win their respective Royal Rumbles, definitely down with that.

Maybe Finn winning either and facing Bryan at Mania could work also.

andmark

International Captain
If Bryan's going to be the champion at Wrestlemania (who'd have thought that would ever happen a few years ago) they may as well have someone especially good with in-ring stuff, so Balor and Rollins both match that idea. It'll never happen, but Cesaro vs Bryan at Wrestlemania would be an ATG match.

Niall

International Coach
Seth gets Brock at Mania I think. I don't know how they get their, but I don't see the alternatives. Brock has had matches with Braun before and they have been average, and who else on the roster is ready for such a match?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If Bryan's going to be the champion at Wrestlemania (who'd have thought that would ever happen a few years ago) they may as well have someone especially good with in-ring stuff, so Balor and Rollins both match that idea. It'll never happen, but Cesaro vs Bryan at Wrestlemania would be an ATG match.
Cesaro as a singles guy is absolutely finished. Sadly.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mean Gene :(. Very sad to hear of his passing. One of the greats. Put that cigarette out!

Last edited: