• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
oh no now Y2J can have more disappointing matches with a Bullet Club leader

nah good on Y2J. I don't think it'll be a good match but it's great for the business and he absolutely doesn't need to do it (and maybe shouldn't, from a WWE career POV)
I reckon it'll be a good match, not likely to be a great one but Kenny has done amazing things with some pretty spuddy dudes. A Jericho at WK? Could be special.

Marking out man

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Kenny being a genius is a massive factor, plus there's enough time for them to work out some cool stuff. Could even see Y2J winning too

Spikey

looking forward to the fed reacting to this. pretty sure they called Y2J when everyone got the mumps.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I'm dying to know if it's a one off or if Jericho may have like a year contract or something.

Honestly amazed by this, what a coup

Spikey

I doubt it's a year long contract, but they're going to Long Beach in March, and who knows maybe again June. 2 or 3 appearances as a transitional champion would be good

Spikey

It'll be a one time thing imo. No way Jericho jeopardizes his relationship with wwe that much.
Eh, I think even if it is one time, this is a pretty big danger to the relationship. This isn't Liger appearing at NXT. Shots have been fired. I guess Chris will be fine, but WWE is gonna wanna stomp some ****s

Want Ibushi to win here pretty badly.
I was 50/50 on who was gonna win as long as Kenny was an option but Tana's got this now I think

Last edited:

Spikey

Him and Finlay constantly had really good singles matches as Young Lions and it's been expected he'll come back and be a star, and for me, be an important figure as NJPW tries to get a foothold in Aus/NZ, but man, walking into the second biggest match on the card was unexpected.

OverratedSanity

I don't think it's quite sunk in for people how big this is. Jericho has this image/reputation among many fans of being one of the ultimate wwe shills. So of course he goes and does this. Incredible.