• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Should be a good event. Not a fan of having people promoted to the main roster jobbing on a developmental show in general though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i didnt get to watch it because the ****ing network sucks and was buffering after every two seconds

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I have it on DVD> Post your address here and I will lend it to you as long as you promise to send it back. Cheers.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't worry, the disc for "HHH's greatest victories against street thugs who don't get to be WWE champion" will probably be in the case, so you can watch that instead.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He wanted to send me John Cena propaganda
Heh, but seriously this thread is probably the most pro-Cena place on the entire internet. I'm waiting to see him win on Sunday and watching the carnage on wrestling forum and wrestle zone.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I don't think people here are especially "pro-Cena", as such. Most of us just recognise the fact that so far as putting on good matches and general passion for the business are concerned the guy is a total gun. It's not that he can do no wrong, it's just that the stuff he does well he does very well indeed. We don't attribute the faults in his character and the way he is booked to the guy himself etc...

He better not win on Sunday though, that'd be as boring as ****.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's winning on Sunday. I can't see any other outcome, just like I couldn't see Sting winning at Mania. It will be carnage afterwards.

OverratedSanity

Yeah and people will defend the decision saying "oh look at how mad the internet is".

Really hope he doesn't win. I think he deserves a run with the belt, just not now. The title scene can be so good right now with so many of the other young guns. There's just no need for Cena to be in there at all. I don't mind him getting no.16 at all. But not right now.

Spikey

I don't think he wins it on Sunday. I don't see how he doesn't get it within the next 3 months. then drops it before WM. and then gets the record at MITB or something

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I can see why he's been given the green light for this match. It's the second biggest show of the year, so it makes sense to have a star in the title match. But as others have said, there's enough fresh talent around at the moment to keep the world title seen really fresh without the need to revert to type just yet.

Am very apprehensive about it though. One suspects that if he does not get the title on Sun he'll get it soon after. The guy just does not lose feuds, and that is a bad thing for anyone who ends up working with him, and the product in general. The only way I can see this ending well is if someone screws Cena out of the match, effectively starting a new feud/ending this programme with Rollins.