• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

andmark

International Captain
I don't think it's too unlikely that the decision about Rollins cashing in at mania will be kept open until the wm main event itself. If the crowd destroys the lesnar/reigns match he could make some sort of save.
And years later WWE act as if they planned it all along...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
A bit late on this but I heard on Solomonster's podcast about that women's wrestling incident in Japan, where one woman just did a shoot beating on the other. **** that is absolutely disgraceful. Amazing the referee or officials just did not intervene, although its easy to say in hindsight.

I watched the video and couldn't believe it.

She should go to jail for mine. That's assault.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think it's too unlikely that the decision about Rollins cashing in at mania will be kept open until the wm main event itself. If the crowd destroys the lesnar/reigns match he could make some sort of save.
I could see the WWE using it as a way to get Reigns over -- "look at him, he beat Lesnar and his ex-friend Rollins screwed him over straight away! Be sympathetic for him!" -- but it then backfiring and making Rollins a face because everyone hates Reigns.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A bit late on this but I heard on Solomonster's podcast about that women's wrestling incident in Japan, where one woman just did a shoot beating on the other. **** that is absolutely disgraceful. Amazing the referee or officials just did not intervene, although its easy to say in hindsight.

hey **** face, maybe you could link us to some of this ****, you ****

Dan

Hall of Fame Member

Like that time New Jack stabbed a guy 14 times during a match.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Posted about it 30 pages back, ****.

Just read a sick news piece on a shoot fight in-ring in a wrestling promotion called Stardom in Japan. One of the wrestlers, Yoshiko, literally smashed her opponent, Yasuka's face in... she had had eye surgery done a few months back and Yoshiko intentionally targeted her eye and left her with her face broken in 6 places, including her orbital. Doctors saying she's blind in her right eye now.

The article had some photos too, but think they're way too graphic to be posted here... check it out, it's sick stuff. Hope that psycho gets jailed.
I'm watching the video of the incident. It's one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a ring. She destroyed her face and actually smiled at the end when she saw the damage she'd caused. Downright disgusting.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

I love how Jerry Lawler is legit cracking up during this.

Heel Rock from this period is pretty underrated imo. Rock WAG.

:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Saw that 30 best Mania moments on Youtube. Was sure Hogan bodslamming Andre would be #1, but it was Austin beating Michaels. Good choice. Either worthy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I presume HHH waiting four seconds before covering Booker for the win was #2? If not then it should be