• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This made me think of other shoot fight type incidents, as was reminded of the time Regal deliberately worked really stiff in a match with Goldberg in WCW, and just basically beat him up, and then got fired immediately after.

Regal WAG :laugh:
There's a story about Bradshaw too.... took his bullying of Blue meanie way too far one day and Steve ****ing Blackman got involved. Bradshaw mocked him too, and so Blackman proceeded to kick the crap out of him before the roster pulled him away. Bradshaw apparently didn't dare pick on Blackman again.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who, Miz or JBL?
Bradshaw.

There's a story about Bradshaw too.... took his bullying of Blue meanie way too far one day and Steve ****ing Blackman got involved. Bradshaw mocked him too, and so Blackman proceeded to kick the crap out of him before the roster pulled him away. Bradshaw apparently didn't dare pick on Blackman again.
Almost as funny as Booker and Batista.

JBL and Holly are good friends apparently. Probably says all you need to know about both of them.
Yikes.

andmark

International Captain
No idea about Bradshaw's relationship with the McMahons but it must be good if he's still in WWE after all of this.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
what's this I hear about Savage potentially having ****ed Steph McMahon when she was a teen? Da ****??????

OverratedSanity

what's this I hear about Savage potentially having ****ed Steph McMahon when she was a teen? Da ****??????
You've gotta be kidding me if you're saying you've never heard that. Was apparently why he didn't go into the HoF this long.

Also:

Stephanie McMahon is an anagram for The Macho Man penis. That is all.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, WWE even vaguely alluded to this (in a very roundabout way) on the Savage DVD that came out a while ago apparently.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I got in drunk the night before wrestlemania 26 and changed my name on FB to (first name) Seventeenandone (surname) tbh. Woke up the next morning like, wtf, changed it and never spoke of it again. Until now.
:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This made me think of other shoot fight type incidents, as was reminded of the time Regal deliberately worked really stiff in a match with Goldberg in WCW, and just basically beat him up, and then got fired immediately after.

Regal WAG :laugh:
Regal tells a different story. Was on the Goldberg MNW episode. Worth a watch.

Also just in. Vince bought WCW. Austin turned heel at WM17. And Mick Foley has retired after losing a HIAC match to HHH.

OverratedSanity

Yeah, WWE even vaguely alluded to this (in a very roundabout way) on the Savage DVD that came out a while ago apparently.
Woah, really? I assume they took the "not confirming, not denying" approach to the situation, but I'm amazed they even chose to touch on it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Really? Vince is such a weirdo. And why would Steph and Trips allow that too.

Such an odd bunch of ****s.

andmark

International Captain
I read an article recently saying a lot of the old territory guys wouldn't have him because of a story about him which didn't reach the outside world. It was all before this Stephanie stuff though

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Okay, what's his relationship with Vince/Steph like? Is he as bad as Holly? Never really rated the guy but grew fond of him during his title run.
Man how the **** could you like JBL's title run. Pretty much killed wrestling for me.