• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I like Mark Waugh until he says some dumb **** about a player like "never seen this guy before, wonder if he's good" about players he was paid to know about as a selector.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some good counter attack here

Siddle bowling the wrong length though

Last edited:

Burgey

Siddle really turned that session after lunch for Pakistan. Tbf the only ordinary spell he’s bowled all series but it could be very costly.

I think social got it right a look like the pitch has dried out after the first session and is much better for batting. Not as much turn as early on.

Burgey

Not a bad shout N00fers

This Zaman bloke goes well but Fmd he’s an ugly player to watch.

Burgey

It’s got nothing to do with tenacity. It’s got to do with the way he stabs at the ball and my eyes at the same time and stays leg side of the ball. Prefer others.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
It’s got nothing to do with tenacity. It’s got to do with the way he stabs at the ball and my eyes at the same time and stays leg side of the ball. Prefer others.
But ugly techniques tend to bring out better tenacity.... eg Smith, Kirsten.

Sigh... I wanted that 100.

Stapel

International Regular
That's a terribad review.
Yeah, looked very plumb.
I figured, Zaman reviewing, it must have been an inside edge. That's something I find very hard to judge, (both watching it on TV from the front, as well as doing umpiring duties myself). But replays clearly showed 'no edge'. I was a bit surprised it was hitting the wicket so high.

Burgey

No they don’t. You can be a teanciois bastard with a smooth technique. The two aren’t related at all.

I don’t mind if a bloke stonewalls his way to a ton (not that he was stonewalling at all)., I’m sinply saying I think he looks like an early attempt at anitmatronics when he bats. But it’s all eye of the beholder stuff anyway :)