• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, looked very plumb.
I figured, Zaman reviewing, it must have been an inside edge. That's something I find very hard to judge, (both watching it on TV from the front, as well as doing umpiring duties myself). But replays clearly showed 'no edge'. I was a bit surprised it was hitting the wicket so high.
Was referring to the first one. Obviously didn't cost them though.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody hell, just saw that Lyon is now the 4th highest Australian wicket taker behind only Lillee, McGrath and Warne
You know, speaking of Warne. How ironic would it be if we went through a whole post-Lyon era of tossing around spinners like candy trying to replace him when he retires.

Spark

Global Moderator
this "Labushagne is actually a semi-consistently dangerous bowler" thing is definitely something we all saw coming

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Say what you will about his batting, Labaschagne has taken two catches and two wickets. That's huge output for a guy who wasn't picked to bowl.

Stapel

International Regular
We shouldn't have bothered picking Jon Holland and just played another batsman instead
Though I am somewhat impressed by ML's bowling, I don't think we should get too carried away. His second wicket was very good, but the third was nothing but the batsman's fault.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Say what you will about his batting, Labaschagne has taken two catches and two wickets. That's huge output for a guy who wasn't picked to bowl.
Are you on a time delay?

Though I am somewhat impressed by ML's bowling, I don't think we should get too carried away. His second wicket was very good, but the third was nothing but the batsman's fault.
Yeah I wasn't serious. He's just been lucky. He averages 50+ in FC cricket for a reason.