• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2018

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I won't put it past our boys to stage a comeback from here, you never know. None believed we'd win the last match.

I'm certain as the score gets closer to Pakistan's lead, they're supporters, coach and players will get restless. I know it's wishful thinking but if somehow we can push to 100 runs lead from here (that'll mean we'll need to get 230 high is about 1 in 100 chance) we'll have a serious shot.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I won't put it past our boys to stage a comeback from here, you never know. None believed we'd win the last match.

I'm certain as the score gets closer to Pakistan's lead, they're supporters, coach and players will get restless. I know it's wishful thinking but if somehow we can push to 100 runs lead from here (that'll mean we'll need to get 230 high is about 1 in 100 chance) we'll have a serious shot.
With the way this series has gone only one wicket needs to fall and the rest will go like a house of cards.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Can we fly in England's tail for lower order runs?

6/30, 6/29 and 6/27 so far this series - remarkably consistent really.

Flem274*

123/5
where was this ability to make a normal score in the first innings?

even 239 all out would have been moderately salvageable if we batted like this in the following innings

Flem274*

123/5
can't believe the commentators are sulking about the pitch now lol it looks like the same turny motorway it was yesterday to me

Moss

International Vice-Captain
where was this ability to make a normal score in the first innings?

even 239 all out would have been moderately salvageable if we batted like this in the following innings
Again, just have to accept it was a freakishly good effort from Yasir, those last 9 wickets fell in the space of 8 overs or so.

England fans would have been asking the same thing during the Auckland test earlier this year.

Flem274*

123/5
Again, just have to accept it was a freakishly good effort from Yasir, those last 9 wickets fell in the space of 8 overs or so.

England fans would have been asking the same thing during the Auckland test earlier this year.
yeah true, i'm making the fan mistake of ungracefully focusing on my own teams performance without factoring in how good the other team was

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
De Grandhomme taking a leaf out of Taylor's book with a bit of biff.

First time he's passed a single shot's worth of runs this whole tour
1, 6, 4, 6, 0, 3, 0, 3, 0, 8*

Flem274*

123/5
lol 14 and out

just any pic you like of colin hitting a massive shot straw man. if he contributed an innings of substance i would have thought of something cruel.