• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can just see Imam nicking it down legside to Bairstow or getting out driving horrendously in the cordon

trundler

This should have been a 5 match series so we could see more lollapses and unexpected heroes

trundler

Great so that was inevitable. Shadab and Faheem to bail us out and then England to win by 9 wickets in the morning session.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The resemblance between this test and the last is quite remarkable. Both started with a probably wrong decision to bat and went from there.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Well Buttler gets a pass.

Bess may bat and field great - but bowling is his primary role.

Malan, Jennings - less than nothing shown again.

Sam Curran - just keeping Stokes' seat warm.

ajdude

International Coach
Those of you who don't remember a bloke called Imran Farhat who played 40 Tests for Pakistan, you can now watch Imran Farhat 2.0 starring as Azhar's opening partner.

Unrelated fact: Both had a relative in the selection committee.
ahh look buddy, the real nepotistic selections are azhar and shafiq etc

Mrpiggy

Banned
****ing England scum!!!

I'll laugh all week when India come over and thrash you! You'll shut the **** up with your condescending ways then!

Mr Miyagi

Banned
****ing England scum!!!

I'll laugh all week when India come over and thrash you! You'll shut the **** up with your condescending ways then!
Actually, the English have mastered being condescending even when losing. They're almost better and more cutting when they do it then.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
****ing England scum!!!

what happens after this 'week' of laughter you speak of? do you just go back to calling everybody you come across in Leeds scum? how do you even go and do your groceries in Leeds without abusing everybody in sight? legit intrigued