• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dunno if there's a thread already

Pakistan 168ao against Kent. Imam top scored with 61.

Sat Apr 28 - Tue May 1 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT)
Kent v Pakistanis
St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury

LIVE Fri May 4 - Mon May 7 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT)
Northamptonshire v Pakistanis
County Ground, Northampton

LIVE Fri May 11 - Tue May 15 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT)
Only Test - Ireland v Pakistan
The Village, Malahide, Dublin

LIVE Sat May 19 - Sun May 20 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT)
Leicestershire v Pakistanis
Grace Road, Leicester

LIVE Thu May 24 - Mon May 28 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT)
1st Test - England v Pakistan
Lord's, London

LIVE Fri Jun 1 - Tue Jun 5 11:00 local (10:00 GMT | 18:00 SGT)
2nd Test - England v Pakistan
Headingley, Leeds

LIVE Tue Jun 12 (20 ovs)
1st T20I - Scotland v Pakistan
Grange Cricket Club Ground, Raeburn Place, Edinburgh

LIVE Wed Jun 13 (20 ovs)
2nd T20I - Scotland v Pakistan
Grange Cricket Club Ground, Raeburn Place, Edinburgh

Last edited by a moderator:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looking forward to the Test Match vs Ireland. It could be difficult for Pakistan still getting used to the conditions perhaps.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The Ireland test should be good for the novelty of it but I'm not sure how much play we'll see. Pakistanis deserve better than a paltry two tests v England, especially given that they held England to a 2-2 draw last time here in a fascinating series.

Camo999

State 12th Man
It's great that they're playing Ireland and Scotland in full international matches. For every major touring side to Eng going forward, I would be looking to slash low intensity touring matches against half strength county teams in favour of matches against Ire, Sco and Ned where they will get to play against hungry teams desperate to perform.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
It's great that they're playing Ireland and Scotland in full international matches. For every major touring side to Eng going forward, I would be looking to slash low intensity touring matches against half strength county teams in favour of matches against Ire, Sco and Ned where they will get to play against hungry teams desperate to perform.
Minus Darren Stevens and their overseas, Matt Henry, that is essentially a full-strength Kent side, and they bowled Pakistan out for 168.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Ireland test should be good for the novelty of it but I'm not sure how much play we'll see. Pakistanis deserve better than a paltry two tests v England, especially given that they held England to a 2-2 draw last time here in a fascinating series.
Agreed - Pakistan are always interesting

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One Test vs. Ireland and two vs. England is pretty decent, I'd say. Will be interesting to see if they catch England a bit undercooked in the first Test. But then I don't think any of the English Test players apart from Stokes is involved in the IPL.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Shots fired

"Absolutely no reason why we can’t beat Pak and take them down & make history" : William Porterfield

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shadab takes his first 1st class 10-for. Not too shabby. Amir going wicketless doesn't bode all that well though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That is one way to put it!

No Barry McCarthy either.
I assumed he was injured or made himself unavailable or something, but apparently he just straight up wasn't picked. That's complete madness given Tyrone Kane and Stuart Thompson of all people made the squad ahead of him.