• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
All of these Ed Smith worshipping cricket journo are going to look completely stupid when this Buttler thing doesn't work, but then they look stupid all the time and they never admit their mistake.

Vaughan still wants Vince (clue: Vince is in the same management firm as Vaughan).

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Not hard way we have played last 8 months. Probably the worst side we have had in 20 years.
Probably the worst since the late 1980s, and it's not going to improve any time soon I'm afraid.

tbf I've only seen the scorecard today. Great bowling, or English batsmanship continuing to be a contradiction in terms?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably the worst since the late 1980s, and it's not going to improve any time soon I'm afraid.

tbf I've only seen the scorecard today. Great bowling, or English batsmanship continuing to be a contradiction in terms?
They bowled well, not brilliantly. Just waited for the errors which came on a regular basis.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan's day. Two test matches in 12 months and all that wait and anticipation..couldn't have asked for a better 1st day. All 10 wickets taken by seamers. Don't remember the last time Pakistan did this.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that Buttler experiment really worked

It seems tradition now for the ECB to **** over people who work hard in County in lieu of scrubs with 'potential'.