• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Inability of Pakistan seamers to bowl extended spells will let this game slip away. An 8-10 over spell from Hasan could have nailed Stokes there now.

91Jmay

International Coach
Not in terms of spin, but he is a bit more wily and better control... not as good a batsmen. But it was just a silly facetious remark not to be taken seriously.
I mean, the fact I can legitimately take it seriously shows how bad our stocks are.

Borges

International Regular
Butler will play his natural (T20ish) game. These two would move the score along at an alarmingly rapid rate if they are allowed to stay there.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Batting with Stokes is the best possible scenario Buttler could ever find himself really, at seven.

Firebreaker

Banned
Why do they keep on mentioning IPL? It's annoying as **** or are they trying to put Pakistani players down as they are not allowed to play in IPL? Even though she has blocked me, Elizabeth is much better than Isa Guhan

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Why do they keep on mentioning IPL? It's annoying as **** or are they trying to put Pakistani players down as they are not allowed to play in IPL? Even though she has blocked me, Elizabeth is much better than Isa Guhan
Because the two batsmen at the crease now are just coming from the IPL.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Why did Legside Lizzy block you?