• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
Can't believe this is lankan side almost half the side is missing, what happened??

Pak should wrap up an easy win, i mean its like playing a junior team really.

Fusion

Global Moderator
RolledOver said:
Can't believe this is lankan side almost half the side is missing, what happened??

Pak should wrap up an easy win, i mean its like playing a junior team really.
Yeah Lanka have been massively hit by injuries. Still, you play with what you got. That's the way it goes sometimes.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
that is excellent (axellent) bowling from Asif..

Anyone is it the bowling or is there any assistance from the pitch to bowlers..

Fusion

Global Moderator
Is anyone watching this game live? How's the pitch behaving? Are Pak bowlers doing THAT well or does the pitch have something to do with it?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well depleted side or not, this is impressive stuff from Pakistan. It's encouraging to see the young bowlers do well specially.

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
Pak 15-2 in chase of 131, the match is currently evenly poised.

Inzi got to be an idiot to have sent Afridi to bat on such a landmine, when is this guy gonna learn??

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not really, because if Afridi even scores a quickfire 20, the pressure is right off the Pakistanis. I would have sent him in too.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
alternative said:
that is excellent (axellent) bowling from Asif..

Anyone is it the bowling or is there any assistance from the pitch to bowlers..
Yes, we are all glad that Waqar isn't commentating :p

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Jono said:
Not really, because if Afridi even scores a quickfire 20, the pressure is right off the Pakistanis. I would have sent him in too.
I think it was a good move as the positives of success far outweigh the negatives of failure, however one feels that Afridi's good streak has ended and he could go back to his old ways very quickly.