• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Poor series for Virus. Back to getting LBW every other dismissal when not chucking it away.

Pak have a great chance in this test considering they only two wickets away from Faf who can't read Ajmal and then its Elgar and the tail.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
If Alviro continues to under preform, which I hope he doesn't because I think he is a good player, and is a great fielder......but I wonder who would be brought, or if no one, moved up?

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Smith aNd Amla need to ton up or else we toast. Robbie P at 7? i reckon we just need 300 first innings. Nice to see Abbot deserves it but Morris gettin overlooked worries me a bit now. Hope Abbot does a Philander.....

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Smith aNd Amla need to ton up or else we toast. Robbie P at 7? i reckon we just need 300 first innings. Nice to see Abbot deserves it but Morris gettin overlooked worries me a bit now. Hope Abbot does a Philander.....
Would of loved to see Morris play, as much as I am happy Abott is playing, Morris just seems like somebody who would be very good at Int. cricket, and plus he can bat too.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Adil has decent ingredients to be a test quality bowler possibly still couple of seasons away but reckon he's one to keep. Rahat is garbage.

Briony

International Debutant
SA's openers seem to be the weak link; they must be under pressure. Faf is getting starts now and then faffing up.