• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

sonnench

U19 12th Man
AB and Amla not wasting time, they scoring very quickly. Should declare once these two make their tons.

Edit: 17 off that over.

Last edited:

Spiced

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think Amla has done enough to be No1 in the test rankings.

They do predict light rain between 8:00 to 17:00 tomorrow. Should still get about half a days play in if we don't bowl Pakistan out today.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What's this I hear about AB Devilliers late cutting Steyn in the nets... whilst batting left handed?

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak. Can do it all.

smash84

The Tiger King
PEWS posting on cricinfo :p

"I think Steyn should be dropped for the next test. He just bowled one over for 5 runs without taking a wicket. Where is his commitment!" Johan Struwig, success seems to have got to his head"

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Actually the ball seems moving less than yesterday. If they can refrain from brainfarts like the one on the last ball of the first Philander over, they might really have a chance for a (at least) decent score.

EDIT: And this game teaches me a good lesson. Never again predict anything with Pakistan involved. Never.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Гурин;3009184 said:
Actually the ball seems moving less than yesterday. If they can refrain from brainfarts like the one on the last ball of the first Philander over, they might really have a chance for a (at least) decent score.
Days 3 and 4 are the best for batting here and scoring 250+ in the 4th innings isn't anything new.

But Pak are already 1 down after a sedate start from the South African pacers.