• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Trouble for India. Irfan Pathan is now gone hooking Akhtar, caught easily and predictably by third-man.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Someone will need to bowl 4 overs from Malik, Afridi and Anjum, will be interesting if India doesn't get bowled out by then.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fourth highest score for India against Pakistan. Thought Akhtar and Gul were a bit unlucky again. Predicting a Pakistan win tbh. Misbah and/or Malik providing the goods.

pup11

International Coach
Butt is batting very well and he looks a much better batsman on this tour, but as far as Akmal he is truly crap and Pakistan seriously need to chuck him out of the team tomorrow.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm not a huge Akmal fan, but he was a bit unlucky today wasn't he?

Butt often does well against India doesn't he? Unless Pathan has the new pill or something.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pathan is bowling beautifully!

Got Butt with a great off-cutting slower ball, and then should have had Yousuf out LBW first ball. Have no idea why the umpire didn't give that one out.

His return to ODI cricket has been very very good so far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
^ Lol, I was going to post something similar.

Even before Harbhajan got Yousuf stumped it looked as if this game was dead. Not sure what's going on with Pakistani cricket at the minute, but its not going so well.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Cricinfo said:
Ganguly to Shoaib Malik, 1 run, Dropped and then missed a stumping! It was full in length, again holding its line, Malik drove inside the line even as he lunged forward and Dhoni couldn't hold on. Younis was out of the crease by then but the ball had run away from the 'keeper
Stuff you Dhoni :@:@:@. It could have been Ganguly's 100th OD wicket.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Stuff you Dhoni :@:@:@. It could have been Ganguly's 100th OD wicket.
cut the guy some slack ...he is the captain and also wicket keeper.. with that pressure he has been phenomenal with keeping and captaincy... i think kamran akmal should take lessons from him.. he droped one today also in this match which has become a common routine for him.. it isn't a match for kamran if he doesn't drop a couple and win the match for opposition team..

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Younis batted beautifuly today! I would love him to carry through the pakistan inngs

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
India to realise the folly of playing only four bowlers on a batting track